Friday, June 02, 2006

Wonderful Weekends

I have had a great couple of past weekends. Two weekends ago I went up to Lansing for the
book signing of Big Girl Knits at Threadbear. It was great to cheer on Jillian and meet Amy, plus I got a free t-shirt and my picture on the Big Girl Knits blog. I was amazed by the selection of yarn at Threadbear. By the end of the afternoon I had a headache from trying to decide what I wanted to purchase and what my budget could handle. I ended up with yarn for three pairs of socks. The stripy yarn on the left is trekking xxl, and I'm going to participate in Trek Along With Me, a new knit-a-long where you knit socks with trekking xxl and take pictures of the sock as you are hiking.


This past Memorial Day weekend I was home in Duluth to see my parents and my two favorite doggies. My mom and I got a lot of wedding planning done, and I even bought a dress! I will leave you with a picture of the dogs and my current sock-in-progress. Obviously the sock wasn't that interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home