Thursday, March 02, 2006

Knitting Olympics: Final Update

Well, at the end of the Olympics I finished the body, one sleeve, and began the second:

I stopped keeping track of how much time I spent knitting, but I estimate that since my last update I have spent twenty-one hours knitting the sweater. This brings the total amount of time to thirty-eight hours. All I have left to complete is the rest of the second sleeve, the yoke and the finishing. And so I ask you this, do you think I'm 2/3 finished with this sweater? Because if I am then I will qualify for a silver metal. I'm defintely 1/2 done, but I'm not sure about 2/3. Either way, I have loved knitting this sweater and can't wait until I can wear it.

Can anyone explain to me why my sidebar is not aligned with the main section? And how to fix it?

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

I usually consider the body to be half, so the body and a sleeve? Totally 2/3, maybe even 3/4!

 
At 7:41 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Denise said...

About your sidebar, looks like the Maya Angelou block is a bit wide. I had some text that went wide in my sidebar, and that pushed it to the bottom. The only thing to do was eliminate it :(

HTH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home