Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged for this meme by Kim, so here it goes:

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
Waitress
Assistant Archivist
Chemistry tutor
Chemistry researcher

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
4 Weddings and a Funeral
When Harry Met Sally
BBC 's Pride and Prejudice
The Last of the Mohicans

4 TV Shows I love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Sex and the City
What Not to Wear
While You Were Out

4 Places I have lived:
Springfield, IL
Iowa City, IA
Traverse City, MI
Duluth MN / Superior WI

4 Places I have been on holiday:
Denver, CO
Hendersonville, NC
Muenchen, Germany
Seattle, WA

4 of my favorite dishes:
Anything with Sweet Potatoes
Anything with Goat Cheese
Anything with Chocolate
My mom's almond coffeecake

4 Websites I visit daily:
Blogs on my side bar
MSN
Web Sudoku
Shabot6000 (this one is more weekly)

4 Places I would rather be right now:
Salt Lake City, UT
Duluth, MN
Chicago, IL
Salt Lake City, UT

4 Bloggers I am tagging:
Jennie
Denise
Naomi
Picasso Moon (b/c I'm a dork and can't think of anyone else with a blog who hasn't been tagged)

This makes me wonder what my dog's responses would be to this meme ...

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
Greeter
Pillow/ Cuddler
Beer Bottle Engineer
Deer Chaser

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
I don't watch movies. I sit and watch the humans as they watch movies

4 TV Shows I love to watch:
Ditto

4 Places I have lived:
Superior, WI

4 Places I have been on holiday:
Superior, WI (kennel time)
Duluth, MN (kennel time)
Gooseberry Falls, MN (hike)
Cable, WI (hike)

4 of my favorite dishes:
Cottage Cheese and Rice
Bacon
Salmon
Anything that falls to the floor

4 Websites I visit daily:
What's a website? Does it smell good?

4 Places I would rather be right now:
On Dad and Mom's bed
On the couch
On a walk
On top of a snowpile

4 Bloggers I am tagging:
What's a blogger? Is it food?

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Kimberly said...

lol.. love the doggie's responses! XD

 
At 9:24 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger 2 Famous Girls said...

Good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home