Thursday, August 18, 2005

Grace Gets Chemical

One night at Ann Arbor Knit In, when we were getting goofy with our caffeine, sugar and purls, someone suggested that I should pose with Grace while pouring green foaming chemicals for the Knitty calender contest, and here are the results:

I think the middle picture is my fav of myself, but sadly the red balloon in the background is distracting. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it on photoshop. I knitted the headband with the same wonderful Madil Kid Seta as I used with Grace, and the lace pattern is from Bella, that A2 Knit-In's own Jillian designed. I'm hoping that if I get picked to be in the calender, that Knitty will put the headband pattern on the margin or somewhere. I just think it would be so cool for a knitting calender have a pattern in it. A long pattern wouldn't fit, but a short pattern like this headband would be perfect.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Kimberly said...

love the pics! Hope you win! :)

 
At 1:05 PM, September 23, 2005, Anonymous Austin said...

I didn't think the red balloon was too distracting... :) Don't worry about photoshop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home