Monday, June 27, 2005

Angora Goats

Ben and I went to the SLC zoo a couple of weekends ago, and we saw angora goats there! They were cute in an ugly sort of way and funny. I think they also liked getting their pictures taken, because they kept walking around the pen, talking up a storm. That or they thought we would feed them.

baaaah! Posted by Hello
Their pen was encircled by an electric wire, which meant that I couldn't pet them. I really wanted to see how soft their fur was, because of course mohair comes from angora goats:

Grace's origins Posted by Hello
And speaking of mohair, Grace is going to make her debut tomorrow night at the Ann Arbor Knit-In.

And I'll end with this picture of our shadows and some ducks. Damn, do I miss him.

three more days Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home