Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Stash Expansion at A Gathering Basket

Here are things I bought on my recent trip to A Gathering Basket, which sadly is going out of business. I went to the store thinking, okay I'll just buy needles and other notions to stock-up on supplies. The last thing I needed was more yarn. But alas, the blue color of this Debbie Bliss cotton-silk yarn totally drew me in. I also got both of the Anne Budd books with basic patterns that you can modify, as recommended by Jennie. And the needles were my token attempt to stock-up on supplies. I spent way too much money, but hey I need to somehow get my frustrations out about my grumpy boss! Posted by Hello


The fabulously blue yarn Posted by Hello


the basic pattern books that I got for $11 each Posted by Hello


size 6 & 10 bamboo needles Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home