Wednesday, May 04, 2005

current projects

my digital camera's battery is dead, so no pics to post as of yet. But here are my current projects:
1. accordian sweater from knitty.com
currently working on the back
2. grace sweater from knitty.com
all done, but too short! it comes up above my belly button, so will have to add more length
3. headline news cap from SnB Nation
I made one already in a brick red, and started one in a dusty orange, but when I picked it up again I wasn't sure what row I was on. So I'll finish it on the next trip to SLC when I'll have four hours of uninterrupted knitting time
4. ... and soon to be started, dishcloths for the tsunami relief effort that Lynne is involved in

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, May 04, 2005, Blogger freddyknits said...

Hooray! She blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home